Would you like some conversation starters for your Thanksgiving feast? After the chewing slows and before desert begins, try asking one of these 5 questions for Thanksgiving.
- What is your earliest memory of Thanksgiving? Who was there? Where was it? What did you eat?
- Which Thanksgiving was your favorite or most memorable and why?
- Did you ever celebrate Thanksgiving in an unusual way? How?
- Who did the cooking for Thanksgiving when you were a kid?
- Did you have any special traditions; a place you went or an activity you did?
These questions are great for learning about your family history or about your friends' lives. Telling stories brings everyone closer together.